Know our Ethics Policy
Journal of Education and Development
JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT seeks to publish outstanding research work both in English and Bengali version. Main motto of this journal is to encourage the young researchers to focus their works in written and published documentation. Naturally our JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT strictly adheres to the following set of ethics:
• Publication of research paper in JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT is subject to the fulfillment of the prescribed instructions to the authors and reviewers.
• Reference Style must be in accordance to APA (6th Edition) Style for the subjects other than English and Bengali Literature.
• At the time of submission of paper through E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), author should send properly filled – in DECLARATION FORM.
• The four cardinal issues regarding ethics of our journal are – Originality, Regularity, Popularity and Researchers’ Fraternity.
• Plagiarism in the paper leads to the rejection from the publication.
• The knowledge provided by our journal must contribute to the progress of the society.
Disclaimer: The opinions and views expressed are exclusively those of the authors and in no way the editorial board or the publisher is responsible for them.