Guidelines for submission of Research Papers
Journal of Education and Development
• Invites articles from Educationist, Academicians, Social Scientist, Research Scholars, Students, NGOs, Colleges, Universities and Research Institutions.
• The length of the paper should be within 4000 words.
• The references should be followed in APA style.
• The article can be sent along with Abstract in MS-Word format in CD or a hard copy to the Editor-in-Chief or can be mailed to email@example.com (subject line as “Article for Journal of Education & Development”).
• Journal of Education & Development is published in June & December.
Disclaimer: The opinions and views expressed are exclusively those of the authors and in no way the editorial board or the publisher is responsible for them.