Know our Peer Review and Publication Policy
Journal of Education and Development
JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT seeks to publish outstanding research work both in English and Bengali version. Main motto of this journal is to encourage the young researchers to focus their works in written and published documentation. Naturally our JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT strictly adheres to the following set of ethics:
• Submission of research paper from contributors is allowed through e-mail:email@example.com.
• After receiving any research paper, it is checked by our Editorial Board as per guidelines of our Journal and then the paper is sent to our empanelled subject-wise peer – reviewers (Two).
• The acceptance of the paper is subject to the approval of the reviewers. If reviewers need revision or modifications of the paper, the contributors are suggested to resubmit accordingly.
• Opinions expressed in the articles are those of the contributors and do not necessarily reflect the policies of the JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT. Moreover, the contributor or author of the paper will be responsible for copying any content or thoughts or equations without citations.
• After publication, each author gets a print copy through registered post.
• JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT accepts only papers that are original work, no part of which has been published elsewhere.
• Proper citation and reference should be made in case of borrowing any content, quotations or data from other sources. The contributors are requested to be careful in this regard.
• If any case of plagiarism comes to light after a paper is published in JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT, any litigation rests upon the concerned author. Copy Right of the published papers in this journal will be in favour of the JOURNAL OF EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT.
Disclaimer: The opinions and views expressed are exclusively those of the authors and in no way the editorial board or the publisher is responsible for them.